THE EP SYSTEM
"EP" Squash Court Wall Coating System
EP" Squash Court Wall Coating System is a highly durable
and tough wall coating system applied onto the play area of squash
court walls. Coupled with a specially formulated wall plaster system,
it provides an extremely hard and impact resistant wall that can
readily withstand the high impact, knocks, chips, abuse and stain
associated with the game of squash.
EP Squash Court Wall Coating System does not require
much maintenance such as regular re-coating and pin-hole repairs
done by professional. Ball marks and stains can be removed (by wiping
with) a non-abrasive alkali based detergent . Making EP
Wall Coating System one of the most maintenance free wall system
The EP Squash Court Wall Coating System consists of
two key components :-
The toughened wall plaster constructed of 20-25m
thick cement render incorporated with 3 types of hardening additives
to increase the strength and impact resistance of the wall.
The coating over the toughened plaster consists
of a multi-layer combination of fibrecloth mesh laminated with epoxy
resin and coated with epoxy primer and polyurethane coating. This
multi-layer coating system not only provides a tough coating surface
with easy cleaning properties but also a good adherence to the plaster.
EP" squash Court Wall Coating System
has been successfully completed many projects for universities,
colleges, clubs and condominium including:-
- Kuala Lumpur International Air-Port Staff Quarter At Sepang,
- Bank Industry at Bandar Wawasan, Kuala Lumpur
- Matrukulasi College at Kuala Pilah,Negeri Sembilan/Alor Gajah,
Melaka/ Gopeng, Perak/Gambang, Pahang/Kubang Pasu,Kedah.
- Politeknik Campus at Sabak Bernam, Selangor/ Kulim, Kedah/
Merlimau, Melaka/ Shah Alam,Selangor.
- Squash complex at Likas,Sabah
- Male and Female Squash Centre at Universiti Islam Antarabangsa
at Gombak, Selangor
- TAR College at Taman Bunga Raya, Kuala Lumpur
- Squash Center at Universiti Teknologi Petronas, Tronoh, Perak
- Manipal Medical College at Melaka
- Maktab Perguruan Kuala Lipis, Pahang
- Sarawak Club, Kuching,Sarawak
- Gohtong Jaya Condominium Club House, Genting Highland
- Suasana Sentral Condominium, Kuala Lumpur.
- Berjaya Times Square, Kuala Lumpur.
- Kompleks Belia & Sukan at Kuala Pilah, Negeri Sembilan/
Kampung Raja, Terengganu/ Jempol, Negari Sembilan/ Taipang,
Related To Squash Court Construction : -
1. Squash Court
2. Squash Court Timber Flooring